May 24, 2012

30 Days of Daemon Tour: Couples Questions - Part 4


Welcome to the 30 Days of Daemon tour! Here is the conclusion to the 4 part "Couples Questions" series! Couples Questions is based off a game show here in the UK. Katy and Daemon have each been asked questions about each other, then brought back together to hear each other’s answers.

For the other segments, stop by:

http://eleusinianmysteriesofreading.blogspot.com
http://averysbooknook.blogspot.com/
www.bookscompleteme.com

And here's the questions....!

Daemon, what is your favourite subject at school?Does annoying Kat count?
We asked Katy what gift you would be most likely to buy her, what would you choose?I’d get her something book related—maybe a new Kindle.
If you could have one wish granted, what would that be?For my family to be together. 
We asked Katy what you would say your favourite thing about her is. What would you pick?I don’t think it would be appropriate to tell what I really, really like, but if I have to keep this PC, I’ll go with her stubbornness. It’s cute.
And finally, if you could have superpowers for one day only, what would you choose and what would you do with them?Turn back time and save Dawson.
Okay, I think we can deduce that you both know each other preeeetttttyy well. In fact, I think I’d go so far as to say you’re made for each other!
Thank you both for being on the show, and thanks everyone who watched tonight. I’ve been your host Carl Blackwood, tune in next week for another edition of Couples Questions!

3 comments:

  1. Great answers! I love how they were the same answers but written differently!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The couples questions were so awesome! I would say they are absolutely perfect for each other.

    ReplyDelete

I hope you know that every time you comment, an angel gets its wings.

OK, not really, but thanks for popping by!