Happy swooning, everyone! With it being so close to Valentine's Day, I am excited to share with you guys my first fictional crush.
Now, this is a guy you probably remember from days long ago. He was brave and selfless and a bit of a budding bad boy with a heart of gold (he had a whole tortured artist vibe). And did I mention he suffered a brutal tragedy that gutted him and left me in literal tears (this was the first time I ever cried while reading a book.
That guy? Jess Aarons from BRIDGE TO TERABITHIA.
He was the first boy to make me swoon, the first boy to make me cry, and the first boy to leave me feeling hope and satisfied at the end of a book.
So, who was the first (fictional) boy to make you swoon?
And now for some fun - because when all else fails, a giveaway is always the answer:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Don't forget to check out the rest of the tour:
14 Days of Fictional Swooning Schedule
- February 1st- Fiction Fare Masters of Swoon
- February 1st- Swoony Boys Podcast TBD
- February 2nd- WhoRU blog - Romantic Spot her couple would visit
- February 3rd- Lost in Literature - Top 5 Book Boyfriends
- February 4th- Brighton Walsh - Fictional Boy You'd Fight Your BFF for
- February 5th- Gone with the Words - Fictional Scene That Makes Your Heart Race
- February 6th- Alexa Loves Books - Detailing a Date
- February 7th- Andi's ABCs - Couple You'd Plan A Date With
- February 9th- No BS Book Reviews - Fictional Boy You'd Fight Your BFF For
- February 10th- Ashley Herring Blake - How I Write A Swoony Guy
- February 11th- We So Nerdy - Masters of Swoon
- February 12th- Roshani Chokshi - What Fictional Character Would You Send Yours On A Blind Date With
- February 13th- The Irish Banana Review - First Fictional Crush
- - Kristen Simmons - Special Scene